Machine Learning / Data Engineer
Platform21 is a young social enterprise that aims to build (one of) the first teal organization that embraces and explores the potential of generative AI – to help humans to cooperate sincerely. For more info on this type of organization, see Frederic Laloux’ book Reinventing Organizations
We’re seeking to build up a diversified and self-organised team with versatile roles, flexible working hours, and sincere consideration for individual strengths and needs. We value an open, respectful and empathic approach towards critiques as well as conflicts. Together, we will create a healthy, fulfilling and lively working environment for all.
We are looking for a ML/Data Engineer with experience or strong interest in generative AI.
We are looking for persons who want to help with
- Building up our offer of customized AI assistants for SMEs and cooperatives
- Building a platform for efficiently adapting existent tools according to our customers needs and available data.
- Possibly co-developing AI-based apps and tools
- A relevant degree and/or extended experience in ML or data engineering
- ideally experience setting up and fine tuning LLMs
- ideally experience in working in self organised teams
- good communication skills and openess to work in an agile setting
- collaborative skills, tolerance, and a constructive approach to feedback
Our offers for you
- autonomous work without high pressure
- a small but close team with cordial and open communication with each other
- participation in various events
- a pleasant and creative working space located in the heart of Kreuzberg
Location: Berlin / Home Office if applicable
Working time: upon agreement
Start: immediately (or as soon as possible)
How to apply
If you are interested in this role, please send an email with your CV and a few lines on your motivation to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!